- Hanoi is a thousand-year-old city with many unique historical and cultural relics. It is the brainchild of politics, culture and science and technology, and a major center for international and national economic transactions. Over 1,000 years of formation and development, since King Ly Thai To chose Dai La land at the To Lich estuary as the eternal capital. Hanoi witnessed the ups and downs of most feudal dynasties in Vietnam from Ly – Tran – Le – Mac – Nguyen … The Thang Long citadel is a trading place, a center of culture and education of the North.When arriving in the capital, you can go to the Tourist Information and Support Center at 28 Hang Dau Street (Hoan Kiem District) for assistance when traveling.
- AWPP2017 free information tour and information counter: Daily time open: 9am – 6pm, Wednesday to Sunday except public holidays. Hotline: 0243 6231647
- Here are some suggestions for travel destinations when coming to Hanoi:1 day Tour around Old City – Hanoi
When visiting Hanoi Old Quarter (Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, Hanoi Old Quarter, Dong Xuan Market, Opera House, Notre Dame Cathedral) you can walk or go by tram service. Runs on the main streets of this area. The Van Mieu Quoc Tu Giam, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, West Lake with many famous temples can also be combined during the trip as these places are relatively close together and convenient to move. In addition, if there is more time than places such as Tang Long, four villages, Bat Trang pottery village, Phu Lang pottery village, museums such as Museum of History, Military Museum, Ethnographic Museum, Lam, Son Tay citadel … are very interesting places when coming to Hanoi.
- Ba Dinh Square
- The One Pillar Pagoda
- Ho Chi Minh Museum
- Van Mieu (Temple of Literature) and Quoc Tu Giam (The First National University)
- Sword Lake – Old Quarter
- West Lake – Hoa Lo Prison – Museum of Ethnology
- Bat Trang Pottery Village OR Van Phuc Silk Village
1 day Tour Hà Nội – Hạ Long (ref Price 350 USD/ person)
Halong Bay is well-known both at home and abroad and is recognized as a World Natural Heritage Site with thousands of islands made of great creativity and lively. Ha Long also has temples, shrines, historical and cultural relics (Bai Tho Mountain, Yen Tu scenery, Duc Ong temple, Long Tien pagoda …) make the landscape charming, poetic by nature. The more attractive by human hands
1 day Tour Hà Nội – Tràng An – Tam Cốc (ref Price 350 USD/ person)
The Trang An cave complex consists of 50 dry caves and 50 flooded caves, with a great variety of morphology and types (caves, caves and underground caves). Each cave has its own color. And, a noteworthy point is, the caves here are usually concentrated in clusters, closely related. In each cave, due to the solubility and deposition of limestone, it has created a colorful quartz system. Tam Coc – Bich Dong area is located in the limestone karst mountain range. In this area, natural landscapes such as Ngo Dong River, Ca cave, Hai cave, Hang Ba … combine harmoniously with architectural works such as Thai Vi temple (worshiping Tran kings) and Pagoda Bich Dong …, creating a beautiful scenery, was dubbed as “The Second Nam Thien Cave”.
1 day Tour Hà Nội – Bái Đính – Tràng An (ref Price 300 USD/ person)
Trang An Ecotourism Resort is located in the east of Ninh Binh Province with a total area of nearly 2,000 ha, divided into 5 main functional areas: special conservation area (Hoa Lu ancient quarter), central area Cave, tourist service area, spiritual mountain Bai Dinh Pagoda. The whole area has 47 historical vestiges with many caves hidden in limestone mountains, valleys and river systems interwoven to create a fanciful space and dreaming. With hundreds of large and small statues, Gia Vien, Ninh Binh is considered one of the largest and most statues of Vietnam
1 day Tour Hà Nội – Hoa Lư – Tam Cốc (ref Price 300 USD/ person)
Hoa Lu was the place of Dinh and Le King’s Temple in the 10th century – restored in the 17th century. Tam Coc is the hiding place where Le King has returned when he was old with charming scenery. In 1773, Mr Nguyen Nghiem (the great poet Nguyen Du’s dad) visited the cave. Looking at the panorama of mountains, caves, rivers, fields, the sky here is covered with a green so they have set a name very beautiful and dreamlike “Bich Dong” (meaning Green Cave). Arrive here after visiting the pagoda, the small boat will take you around the winding cave in the fanciful. Bich Dong has been dubbed “Nam Thien second dynasty” (second most beautiful in the South).
2 day and 1 night Tour : Hà Nội – Mai Châu – Mộc Châu
Coming to Mai Chau, you will have the opportunity to discover the beautiful Mai Chau valley with its fresh, cool year-round climate and friendly Thai people. Moc Chau plateau vast tea fields, and famous sites such as Doi Cave, Dai Yem Waterfall.