User Guide Online Conference and Online Submission
- Step 1: Access to the link: Submit online, create a new author ID (Make Submission), remember the ID and password to use the option of the author later.
- Step 2: Use the built-in features to Upload File, View File, Edit Submission information, Withdraw Submission author information from the conference, and Check Status of your conference ID.
- Make Submission – To Creat new account for Authors
- Edit Submission – To Edit an existing account information
- Upload File – to Upload Files, You must enter the ID information before uploading the file
- View File – View uploaded files
- Withdraw Submission – Remove ID Submission
- Check Status – Check the status of your account
Review and Program Committees – This function is for reviewers and organizers
- Sign In
- Sign Up — :
Scientists want to support the Organizing Committee in evaluating, critiquing and ranking articles, can contact the Organizing Board by email to be provided keycode, to sign up this committee.