About Asian Workshop on Polymer Processing 2017
The Asian Workshop on Polymer Processing (AWPP) is an annual workshop. Following the AWPP2010 in Hanoi, Vietnam and previous successful workshops, the 16th AWPP2017 will be held in HUST, Hanoi, Vietnam from:
16 – 19 October, 2017
The venue and location of the conference is very close to the United Park, Song Hong river and also Hoan Kiem lake, where you will experience the most scinic spot in the capital city with traditional music and Vietnamese food. The AWPP2017 is expecting scientists, researchers and other participants from the Asian and around the world as a good opportunity to strengthen the relation and cooperation./.
- Abstracts Open: 1 January 2017
- Abstracts Deadline: 30 April 2017
- Full Manuscripts Submission Deadline: Friday 16 June 2017
- Early bird Registration deadline: 20 July 2017
- Conference: 16 – 19 October 2017
- Chairman: Prof. Huynh Quyet Thang, Vice President of Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST).
- Organizer Chair: Prof. Huynh Dang Chinh, Dean of School of Chemical Engineering (SCE, HUST).
- Conference Chair: Dr. Phan Trung Nghia, Director of Center for Science and Technology of Rubber (CEBER, HUST).
Location and Venue:
- AWPP2017 is coming to Hanoi, Vietnam for the second time
- Venue: 10th floor of Ta Quang Buu Library, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Dai Co Viet Road, Hanoi, Viet Nam
Pre-Post Touring Options:
- Ba Dinh Square
- The One Pillar Pagoda
- Ho Chi Minh Museum
- Van Mieu (Temple of Literature) and Quoc Tu Giam (The First National University)
- Sword Lake – Old Quarter
- West Lake – Hoa Lo Prison – Museum of Ethnology
- Bat Trang Pottery Village OR Van Phuc Silk Village